When to complete this step: At the end of each work term.
At the end of each work term interns are required to submit a Work Term Report, where they reflect on the objectives set in their Learning Agreement and their work term experience. There is also an area for interns to evaluate their learning and comment on their work performance.
Please use the Work Term Report Template [doc] for developing the report. The report should be saved in .doc or .pdf format only and should be named as follows: CurrentTerm_WTR_YourLastName_YourFirstName. The report should be 5 pages double spaced in 12pt Arial font.
How to upload the Work Term Report:
- Go to careers.yorku.ca/online-system (opens in a new window) and log in with your Passport York username and password.
- Click on “Internships” in the left navigation bar under "My Account".
- This will direct you to the "Internships & Co-op” tab with a list of your work term(s).
- Locate your current work term record (Jan = Winter term; May = Summer term; Sep = Fall term).
- Click on “Learning Agreement, Work Term Report & Employer Evaluation”.
- Click the "Add Attachment" button and locate the file you wish to upload. The maximum file size for each uploaded document is 300KB. Please do not submit individual pages as separate documents. The name of your document should be: F17_WTR_Your Last and First Name, e.g. S17_WTR_SmithJohn.
- Click "Save Changes/Submit".
You will know that your document has been successfully uploaded if you see it listed under “Current Uploaded Reports” at the bottom of the page.
Work Term Report FAQ