When to complete this step: As soon as an internship job offer is accepted.
This will confirm your acceptance of the internship offer and your agreement to follow the internship program guidelines and University policies and procedures while on internship.
How to Submit the Agreement
- Go to careers.yorku.ca/online-system and log in.
- Click on “Internships” in the left navigation bar under "My Account".
- This will direct you to the “Experiential Learning” tab with a list of your work term(s).
- Under "Sort By" select "Current Term".
- The first record is your Current Work Term.
- Click on “Terms & Conditions” under your current work term.
- To fill in the Terms & Conditions form, you must have an existing Internship record listed. If you do not have an existing internship record for the first work term in your internship, please contact the Internship Coordinator.
- If you clicked on the wrong work term record, click Cancel.
- Read & Select "I agree" for all of the questions.
- Click "Save".