When to complete this step: Fourth week of your first term with an employer.
Interns are required to complete a Learning Agreement at the beginning of each new internship. The Learning Agreement is an opportunity to actively engage in setting objectives regarding the skills you would like to learn and develop while on internship. Please ensure you complete and submit your Learning Agreement by the deadline.
How to submit your Learning Agreement
- Go to careers.yorku.ca/online-system (opens in a new window) and log in with your Passport York username and password.
- Click on “Internships” in the left navigation bar under "My Account".
- This will direct you to the "Internships & Co-op” tab with a list of your work term(s).
- Locate your Current Work Term.
- Click on “Learning Agreement, Work Term Report & Employer Evaluation”.
- Click on the "Add Attachment" button to create a new file upload field for each document you are uploading.
- Click the "Choose File" button in the new file upload field you have just created and locate the file you wish to upload.
- Title your document as follows: Current Term_LearningAgreement_Your Last and First Name, (e.g. W18_LearningAgreement_SmithJohn).
- Click "Save Changes/Submit".
You will know that your document has been successfully uploaded if you see it listed under “Current Uploaded Reports” at the bottom of the page.
If you are having difficulty completing your Learning Agreement, please contact the Internship Coordinator for assistance.