When to complete this step: Fourth week of your first term with an employer.
Interns are required to complete a Learning Agreement at the beginning of each new internship. The Learning Agreement is an opportunity to actively engage in setting objectives regarding the skills you would like to learn and develop while on internship. Please ensure you complete and submit your Learning Agreement by the deadline.
How to submit your Learning Agreement
- Go to careers.yorku.ca/online-system (opens in a new window) and log in.
- Click on “Internships” in the left navigation bar under "My Account".
- This will direct you to the "Experiential Learning/Internships” tab with a list of your work term(s).
- Under "Sort By" select "Current Term"
- The first record will be your Current Work Term.
- Click on “Learning Agreement, Work Term Report & Employer Evaluation”.
- Click the "Add Attachment" button and locate the file you wish to upload. The maximum file size for each uploaded document is 300KB. Please do not submit individual pages as separate documents. The name of your document should be: W17_LearningAgreement_Your Last and First Name, e.g. W17_LearningAgreement_SmithJohn
- Click 'Submit'.
- You will know that your document has been successfully uploaded if you see it listed under “Current Uploaded Reports” at the bottom of the page.
If you are having difficulty completing your learning agreement, please contact the Internship Coordinator for assistance.