Receiving a Job Offer
- The employer will contact the Recruitment & Job Search Coordinator with the internship offer
- The Recruitment & Job Search Coordinator will verify your eligibility and contact you to make the offer
- You have 48 hours to accept or decline the offer
- Once an offer has been accepted, students are required to withdraw from other internship position application/competition processes.
Please note that some employers who may be new to the Internship Program and unfamiliar with the Internship Program’s hiring processes may present offers directly to students, in which case, students must notify the Recruitment & Job Search Coordinator as soon as possible in order to process the offer as an official Internship Program opportunity and retain your eligibility in the program.
Next Steps after Accepting a Job Offer
- Complete the Terms & Conditions Agreement
- Ensure you have no fee blocks on your student account in order to be enrolled into the Internship Work Term Course. Your student account will be charged the $475.00 non-refundable Work Term Fee ( you will be required to pay this fee for each work term undertaken).
- Connect with the Internship Coordinator via email.